Registered attendees will receive access to session Power Points presented by faculty. Content for The DCNP AND CAQ-DERM Review Course includes the diagnosis, management, prevention, and monitoring of the complex, acute, and chronic skin disorders, which fully aligns with the current test blueprint for the DCNP and CAQ-Derm certification examinations. Additional focus will be provided on pharmacotherapeutics.
Registrants will also have online access to the recorded lectures for 90 days following the course.
The NEW Dermatology Essentials for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants is now available and compliments the course materials. It also includes 200 practice examination questions allowing the learner to self-identify areas of strength and those needing additional study focus.
THE DCNP Study Guide:
Dermatology Essentials for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
Author: Margaret Bobonich, DNP, FNP-C, DCNP, FAANP
Edition: 1st edition
Publisher: Fitzgerald Health Education Associates
This 450 page dermatology study guide presents a concise and thorough curriculum of dermatology concepts that provide a foundation for dermatology NP and PA practice. Designed for both new and experienced advanced practice providers caring for patients with skin conditions, this content is essential for gaining knowledge, developing practice competencies, and improving quality of care. Nurse practitioners preparing for the Dermatology Certified Nurse Practitioner (DCNP) examination will find this a critical tool for preparation and success.
- Essential dermatology topics synthesized into an organized, easy-to-read format using charts and tables for quick references.
- An enhanced professional tool to assess and guide the education and training of new NPs and PAs practicing dermatology.
- Critical knowledge concepts for the development of competencies based on the published Competencies for Dermatology Nurse Practitioners (2018).
- An invaluable resource for preparation for the DCNP examination with targeted content based on the latest DCNP exam blueprint.
- Guidance for test-taking skills and building confidence for the DCNP examination.
- 200 Practice examination questions that help you personalize a learning plan based on your own strengths and weaknesses.
This is the first, and ONLY study guide and examination prep book for the Dermatology Certified Nurse Practitioner (DCNP) examination. This study guide was developed in response to requests from hundreds of dermatology NPs across the U.S. Content includes dermatology topics tested on the exam, with an enhanced focus on pharmacotherapeutics. Additional content will include test-taking strategies, as well as practice exam questions on every topic.