The Center for Dermatology Nursing Practice
About Our Program
The Center for Dermatology Nursing Practice (CDNP) is an educational company dedicated to assessing and developing dermatology nursing education and practice. As the science and technology of dermatology evolves rapidly, so must professional education and competencies. CDNP will not only provide educational programs, including THE DCNP Review Course 2022, but will also cultivate new programs addressing the educational gaps of dermatology NPs, registered nurses, and medical assistants working in dermatology.
Our Partners in Dermatology
NEW Live, Webinar September 9-11 2022
NEW IN 2022!
• Shorter sessions for concise content
• Enhanced pharmacology section
• Practice questions with live, polling sessions
Includes an abundance of practice questions!
Coming Fall 2022!
Details coming soon!
Who Should Attend
- Dermatology NPs preparing for the DCNP certification examination
- Dermatology NPs already DCNP certified who would like continuing education
- Dermatology NPs already DCNP who need continuing education specifically in dermatology to meet their recertification requirements.
- Dermatology registered nurses currently in their Masters NP program and preparing for a new role as a dermatology nurse practitioner.
Our Media Partners
Get the latest DCNP News delivered to your InBox.