The Center for Dermatology Nursing Practice
About Our Program
The Center for Dermatology Nursing Practice (CDNP) is an educational company dedicated to assessing and developing dermatology nursing education and practice. As the science and technology of dermatology evolves rapidly, so must professional education and competencies. CDNP will not only provide educational programs, including THE DCNP Review Course 2023, but will also cultivate new programs addressing the educational gaps of dermatology NPs, registered nurses, and medical assistants working in dermatology.
Our Partners in Dermatology
The Center for Dermatology Nursing Practice is proud to support the Dermatology Nurses’ Association (DNA). We are excited to collaborate with the DNA to advance NP preparation for the DCNP certification examination. Active members of the DNA will receive a discount for THE DCNP Review Course 2023.
• Live Webinar: September 8-9, 2023
• Register before April 15th for the Early Bird fee of $249
– which also includes THE DCNP Study Guide (valued at $179)
NEW IN 2023:
• Shorter sessions for concise content
• Enhanced pharmacology section
• Live practice exam question sessions
Details coming soon!
Who Should Attend
- Dermatology NPs preparing for the DCNP certification examination
- Dermatology NPs already DCNP certified who would like continuing education
- Dermatology NPs already DCNP who need continuing education specifically in dermatology to meet their recertification requirements.
- Dermatology registered nurses currently in their Masters NP program and preparing for a new role as a dermatology nurse practitioner.
Our Media Partners
Get the latest DCNP News delivered to your InBox.